Request now a Free Instant Quote and Receive our best Deals!
Which Type Of Permanent Life Insurance Is Right For Me?
Whole Life Insurance
Whole Life insurance is permanent life insurance coverage often chosen by individuals who want to lock in a fixed rate of premium for the rest of their life.
This type of coverage might be also good fit if you are concerned about your predisposition for illness or diseases based on your family history.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance is a type of permanent life insurance coverage similar to whole life insurance that offers more flexibility in premiums than whole life coverage.
Universal life carries interest earning cash value much like whole life insurance. However, universal life policies also have the added benefit of adjustable death benefits.
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
No-Medical-Exam Life Insurance
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance, sometimes called Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance, is a type of permanent life insurance coverage that was initially developed for adults ages 50-85.
With up to $25,000 in guaranteed issue coverage, some people also call GIWL “no medical exam life insurance”.It is often chosen by older adults who are looking to provide their loved ones with funds to handle their final medical bills and remaining expenses following their passing.
GIWL may be a good fit if you already have life insurance coverage of some kind but are looking for a policy with smaller face value to help with final expenses.
Converting Your Term Life Insurance to a Permanent Life Insurance Policy
If you currently hold a term life insurance policy, you may be able to convert that coverage into a permanent life policy. Common reasons for choosing to convert from term to permanent life insurance include:
• Permanent insurance has the option to build cash value. Even the best term life insurance policy does not.
• The money accrued with permanent insurance is tax deferred. In other words, while the money remains in the policy, you won’t pay federal income taxes on it.
• Under current tax laws, your loved ones will not pay federal income taxes on any death benefits. (This is also true when you buy term life insurance.)
• You can access the cash value of your permanent insurance.
• It costs nothing to convert your term life insurance to permanent insurance.
• You can often choose to convert all or just part of your term life insurance policy to permanent insurance.
• Some permanent insurance policies will cover you all the way to age 100.
Share Our Social Media Pages